Friday, April 27, 2012

I'm not a Runner...

... and I think I'm going crazy.

As you may all know, I'm going to participate (with the Pillow) at Sacramento's The Color Run 5K in August. Seriously I can't wait.

One of my favorite bloggers, Rubyellen from My Cakies, did the Color Run this past weekend in Irvine, and here's the team that she joined. Seriously I'm super stoked. I can't wait.



Aaaaaannndddd...

I just joined the 5K Foam Fest this May 26th in Temecula, CA. Seriously. Foam. Foam Party. You run thru mud, then run thru Foam. Think Wipeout and Foam. Foam = Bubbles. Who doesn't love Bubbles??!?!?!



How F.U.N is that???

Yes, I am not a sporty girl, but this year I want to challenge myself (I started it with that Honduras trip of mine) and this year I'm gonna do 2 5Ks. Say what?

moonbeams & bunny kisses,
Rima


2 comments:

  1. I'm doing the Sac Color Run too! I hope its as fun as it looks!

    Love,
    Evani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea!!! I'm very excited!!! I can't wait!!

      Delete