Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Things I Love Monday, week 14-15

Hi Bunnies.

Still recuperating from the crazy weekend (week 15) that I had with my girl friends. The infamous "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" definitely is the motto for all 5 of us girls. Too much fun. I even have a bruise to prove it. So sad. Haha...

Despite I celebrated my 28th last week, the true party was this past weekend. Well, not true party. Mainly, crazy party. I had an intimate party last week with my lovies, this past one was a crazy party with my girls.

I won't bash about my birthday week (week 14) because there's a entry about it, so I will bash, a little, about week 15.

From crazy parking-lot dressing room, to AMF galore, playing "Hangover" the movie, girl's version (finding the birthday girl!), free entries to Marquee 2 nights in a row (Heather is the man!), sing-a-longs to 90s boyband/girlband, the Ox-Tail soup hunt, LOTS AND LOTS of INSIDE JOKES (two fingers up!), the Sanitary Pad laugh-off, running around in the cold in DTLV, major Chris Brown/Rihanna playlist, Topshop, surviving the days with minimal sleep, sober clubbing and trash talking on all the girls in the Marquee girls bathroom, food coma @ Wicked Spoon, instant McD's craving in Barstow... zOMG. So much fun.

But really, I don't think I can't party 2 nights in a row in heels. My feet were not happy :(

Now, pictoral time.

Birthday weekend!



Las Vegas Weekend (Happy Birthday, Sheryl!)

 

Such a great start of my 28th year :)

moonbeams & bunny kisses,

Rima




No comments:

Post a Comment