Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!


Yesterday, I celebrated my 28th Birthday. Yes, 28 years ago my little self was born in Pasadena, CA. Holla.

Thanks to my lovely boyfriend, he treated me and a some close people of mine to dinner in the wonderful Laguna Beach. We spend the afternoon relaxing by the beach in Diver's Cove and walked around the mighty rocks of LB and took some random pictures. He also bought me a pair of Rainbow Sandals which I've been ranting about. Yay. 

I'm excited in what God has in stores for me in my 28th year. Hopefully more fun stuffs and surprises will pop up. I do have some plans lining up, such as Las Vegas next week with my girlfriends, Coldplay in May, Warped Tour in June (I haven't been to this in the past couple of years! Super excited!)

Yay!

moonbeams and bunny kisses,
Rima

No comments:

Post a Comment