Thursday, December 5, 2013

#boluinasia: Thailand

Oh dear Thailand. How I love thee. Your people are very friendly. Your culture is interesting. Your foods are ah-mazing. I will come back, one day... Oh you know I will.

Thailand is where...

I enjoyed the best Pad Thai ever... by the street.

Your weekend market @ Chatuchak was crazy yet super cheap!!!

You MUST ride a Tuk Tuk just to say that you did it before... and getting splash with rain!

You go to the infamous Asiatique mall by the River, wander around with the locals while you wait for the infamous ladyboy cabaret, Calypso, to start.

You take a night bike tour in Bangkok that turned in to a disaster yet a memorable experience, thanks to the rain and flood.

You wake up early in the crack of dawn to see River Kwai, feed the monks & play with tigers

You find your new occupation in this tiniest DIY gas station

You dance with Apple, the young Elephant, and bathe with the older ones in the River

You enjoy pretty, PRETTY beaches

You take your travel buddy to the ER because she cut herself against a coral reef & be a Nurse for a split second

 The night life in Patong Beach is crazy. Bars after bars after bars...

Massages are only $8/hr (LIKE SRSLY OMG)

and is where I can pose with Thai Ronald McDonald

Thailand was amazing place. I really want to take the PillowMan there one day to show him how beautiful Thailand is. And I just went to Bangkok & Phuket. There are many places I want to visit in Thailand. I'm even considering to volunteer there.

Pad Thai in America will never be the same again!

xoxo,
Rima

linking up with Nicole for Treat Yo Self. Can't you believe she's coming back to the US already?!?!
PS: for my Food of Travel: Thailand, please visit my other blog, Gula&Garam :)

1 comment:

  1. I am dying to get to Thailand some day! I want to play with the tigers and elephants!!
    and thanks for linking up today. I can't believe I'll be back in CA so soon! Ps, I'll be in so cal again so we should hang :)

    ReplyDelete