Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Revisit: 12 Things

Not familiar with 12 Things? You can read about it here :)
For my last Revisit: 12 Things, click here.
2012 12 Things: here
For my Bucket List: here

As a reminder... Here are the things I want to accomplish in 2013.
  1. Attend a Baking/Bread Class.
  2. 30 days Work-Out trial.
  3. Volunteer at an Animal Shelter
  4. Watch a live soccer game
  5. Try a new crafty skill
  6. Attend a Bucket List Concert: Bon Jovi, U2, Coldplay (can't get enough of them!), Celine Dion, Jay-Z
  7. The Color Run in Los Angeles
  8. Make/Bake a Pie
  9. Take more pictures with my film cameras and create an album
  10. Swim with the Dolphins
  11. Dare Devil: Go Bungee Jumping
  12. Take a picture with Ariel, the Little Mermaid
I just realized... I skip November for 12 Things. Hahahahahhaha *evil grind*. Oh well, Life happens, eh?
As I look in to my list, I can say that I am pretty proud. I crossed out number 5!!! I indeed tried a new crafty skill... 

Lo and behold... Rima is carving her own stamps!




I had so much fun doing this, it was kinda therapeutic! I lost track of time to the point I realized I had a headache. I'm already browsing for new carving tools and some blocks to carve. 

So I did 8 out of 12. Not bad at all. I feel kinda great accomplishing more than 50% of the list. Woo hoo.

Did you accomplished anything on your list?

xoxo,
Rima

2 comments:

  1. Cuuute! My biggest accomplishment this year was winning 2nd place in a climbing competition in the Women's Intermediate Division! woop woop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new stamps. They're so cute! I just crossed off reading 50 books on my list. I'm already working on writing up my list for next year.

    ReplyDelete