Monday, December 2, 2013

Snail Mail Collective!

Honestly I say that this link up is fun. Getting a care package from a blogger (who mostly I've never read/heard before) from a foreign country is exciting! Not only you become snail mail buddies but actually you ended up creating a new and fun friendship.

For November, I was  paired with Roxy H of CityGirl Searching. She is a South African girl who's teaching English in South Korea with her Farm Boy (yes, she names her husband Farm Boy. And I name my man PillowMan. We are instantly BFFs). Honestly I never read her blog, so of course to get to know more about her, I started following her and she is awesome. We have one particular thing in common: WE LOVE STATIONARIES!!! I'm a stationary dork. Growing up in Indonesia, I would collect papers, note books, post its, pretty pens... and don't use them. It's too pretty, you know. So Ms. Roxy here sent me some super pretty stationaries! *squeal*


AND she got me a Bunny pen and Miffy!!! I have a Miffy Shirt. Hehehe... Seriously, I don't know if I want to use any of these pretty things.

If you are interested, The Snail Mail Collective is up for sign up for December. This is the last SMC ever, so sign up! You never know who you get. They can be your new BFF :)

SMC hosted by Lost in Travels & The Nectar Collective.

xoxo,
Rima

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that everything arrived safely! Back in South Africa we just DO NOT trust the postal system, I am still waiting for packages to arrive there from 6 weeks ago! So when you told me you got yours in under a week I couldn't believe it! I am posting about your package tomorrow! Thank you again for all my goodies :) xxx

    ReplyDelete