Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Be My Freakin' Valentine Link Up!

Oh haaaaay... So ms. ChickenBoo aka Melissa and I decided a couple of months ago to do a gift exchange for Valentine's Day.

First of all, I do not celebrate V-Day personally. I think it's just too cliche.

Shoot. Don't shower me with hearts, candies, flowers and ballons only for 1 freakin day. I WANT THAT EVERYDAY, DAMMIT.


When I first dated the Pillow (we started super casual at first), on our first Valentine's together, he randomly gave me this Plushy Heart, like super casually. Like, "oh I got you something for Valentine's." Being single for awhile and haven't had any Valentine's gift in a long time, I got all giddy. Then I saw this cheesy heart doll & I started laughing. Yet, it's still hanging in my room til this day.

Mr. Heart is guarding my room. Or my tissue box
Speaking of Hearts, you know February is National Heart Month? A part of this giveaway, we recommended participants to donate to the American Heart Association or the Go Red for Women.

I was at Ross and the Cashier asked if I want to donate for the AHA. I was like, "UH YEAAA"... And I got a pin for it :) It's on my badge now!

Now, the sexy Setarra from the Burghal Gurl was my secret Valentine's. Awww yeah... I got some Twix (gone within 2 minutes), TEA (YEAAAAAA) that came all the way from Barbados (too legit) and a Cookie Kit. Haven't broken in to that because I've been so busy. I will though. I love cookies.


Homegirl made me a homemade card. I had tears in my eyes.



the girls on this box are too fierce.
Thanks to all of the girls that participated with this gift exchange. So fun :) Also thanks for donating.

Now let's link up :)


xo, Rima


6 comments:

  1. This was a super fun swap!! Thanks for hosting~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting Rima, this was such a fun swap! I love everything you got in your package!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thanks for hosting this with me. I know I'm late. I'm finally getting around to reading all the blog posts I have from this week. Eek!

    ReplyDelete