Friday, February 1, 2013

Meet Some of my Friends!

I'm blessed to have cool friends.

I'm blessed to have cool NEW friends.

I'm blessed to have cool friends that do what I tell them to do. Just kidding.

Let me introduce to you some of my lovely pals.

I made them do the peace sign and ask some questions. I'm weird like that.


  • Meet Melissa. She's super cool. She's Super COOLER (if that's the word) because she's coming to California TO VISIT ME (ok that's not her sole purpose). We've been Bloggy BFFs since last year. And getting to see her in flesh this April, I'm nervous and excited at the same time. It's like meeting a not-so-blind date for the first time. She does awesome crocheting and she has an Etsy store. Check it out and help her build her fund for California. OK, help her build her fund to MOVE to California.


instagram / facebook / click here to read about how awesome Mel is

1. Favorite Movie/TV Show of ALL time. What's your favorite quote from it? 
Gosh that's hard to say. I like a lot of shows. Currently I love 2 Broke Girls. There are a lot of dirty, witty jokes and they make/sell cupcakes and talk about boobs a lot. Ha!
2. Oh snaps. You found Aladdin's Magic Lamp. You rubbed it, Mr. Blue Genie comes out and grants 3 wishes. What are yours?
Awww yeah, wishy washy time. I won't be greedy and wish for more wishes. That could be too much of a good thing...or it could backfire on you. Let's see, first I'd wish for many successes while on my journey from retail employee to small business employer (I want to be able to quit my job and support myself with the sales and successes from my craft business). Second, I'd wish to win a nice large chunk of lottery money. I'd use this money to become debt free and then start the second part of my business. And my last wish would to be happy. Happy in life, happy in love, happy in health. All around happiness.
3. Coffee or Tea? How do you like them?
Tea, yummy, nummy tea either hot with a bit of sugar or iced with a little more sugar. I like fruity teas the best and am always looking for something new to try.



  • Meet Val. We both have some things in common. She has a hubz that is a Soccer fan (the Pillow's #1 is Soccer. I come second). She's a FUR momma like me (I want to bite her dogs. Too cute). And I like to not match my clothes (meanwhile, my mum is always matching from head to toe).


Twitter / Instagram / Pinterest

1. Favorite Movie/TV Show of ALL time. What's your favorite quote from it? 
My favorite tv show of all time is West Wing (I'm a nerd) and my favorite quote from it is:  "Can I tell you what's messed up about James Bond...shaken, not stirred, will get you cold water with a dash of gin and dry vermouth. The reason you stir it with a special spoon is so not to chip the ice. James is ordering a weak martini and being snooty about it."

2. Oh snaps. You found Aladdin's Magic Lamp. You rubbed it, Mr. Blue Genie comes out and grants 3 wishes. What are yours?
I would wish for more wishes (duh) but if that wasn't possible...Wish 1 would be to get to start over and re-do things, probably starting at highschool.  Just do it all over.  Wish 2 would be to have unlimited money (that would be helpful, come on!) and Wish 3 would be to be taller!  (Those are horrible wishes)
3. Coffee or Tea? How do you like them?
Coffee black.



  • Meet Nicola. I'm jealous of her because she has a savvy British Accent. I'm jealous of her because she is working in Manchester, UK. Yes, the home of my Manchester United. The land where David Beckham roamed around at one point of his lifetime. Nicola once lived in Australia (I'm still jealous) but now she resides back in the UK because homegirl GOT A JOB! YAAAAAAY. Super excited for her. Fun fact: she hates Bananas. I LOVE Bananas. 

Instagram
1. What are you a Geek about?

Everything. I'm a huge perfectionist, though, so I'll go with that. I love straight lines. 


2. How would you describe your victory dance? 

Awkward. Limbs all over the place! Probably funny to watch but highly embarrassing otherwise. 
3. Ok, you're in a elevator by yourself, going to the top floor and then it stops on a floor, the door opens and enters… you BIGGEST celebrity crush (name them). Obviously you're fangirl-ing inside but still keeping your cool, so you nod and say "sup?", and so did he/she. Next thing you know, your Celebrity Crush… Farted, the silent but deadly one. What would you do/say?

Well I wouldn't say anything. But I'm my head I'd be thinking 'this is one to tell my friends' or 'this is a story for the blog'! I'd be too embarrassed to say anything out loud. 


  • Meet Sassy Bre. Homegirl here just graduated from Nursing School (HOLLLAAAAAAA YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!) and is currently planning to take her State Boards aka NCLEX aka Hell. I remember the day I took my NCLEX. As I exited the building, I called my BFF Icha and cried. I wanted to vomit. And then we headed over to a restaurant and drank. Now let's send Bre some positive thoughts and wishes as she studies for the Board. Girl you can do it.

Twitter / Instagram
1. What are you a Geek about?
Being that I just graduated from nursing school & am studying for my boards, I'm a geek about anything medical!

2. How would you describe your victory dance? 
Probably something like a huge grin plastered on my face and wiggling around in a circle saying YAY! 

3. Ok, you're in a elevator by yourself, going to the top floor and then it stops on a floor, the door opens and enters… you BIGGEST celebrity crush (name them). Obviously you're fangirl-ing inside but still keeping your cool, so you nod and say "sup?", and so did he/she. Next thing you know, your Celebrity Crush… Farted, the silent but deadly one. What would you do/say?
Well, if Channing Tatum walked into the elevator & farted, I might like him even more (is that weird?) because it would make him more of a real person? But I wouldn't say anything to him about it, obvi! Haha.


  • Meet Rebecca. We both like Teal. Teal is like the best color ever. And I agree with her. Jennifer Lawrence is one of the best actress. C'mon, she did a good job being Katniss. KATNISS FOREVER. She's married to an awesome Army man who serves our country well. I salute your Man, gurl. 

Twitter / Facebook / Instagram
1. What are you a Geek about?
Geek about batman, love batman!

2. How would you describe your victory dance? 
My victory dance would be out of control have you ever seen the NFL funny dances? I'm writing about it in my blog post today you'll have to go check it out! If you don't get a chance here's the embed version of it

3. Ok, you're in a elevator by yourself, going to the top floor and then it stops on a floor, the door opens and enters… you BIGGEST celebrity crush (name them). Obviously you're fangirl-ing inside but still keeping your cool, so you nod and say "sup?", and so did he/she. Next thing you know, your Celebrity Crush… Farted, the silent but deadly one. What would you do/say?

Channing Tatum is my celeb crush. If he farted and I was trapped in an elevator I probably wouldn't be able to stay cool and I would probably say something among the lines of holy shit (pun intended) that stinks!

I'm LOLing on her #3 answer. Wait. 2 Channing Tatum Fans? This deserves some sexy GIF.







I think the last picture is DAMN sexy.


So go and say HAAAAAY GUUURRRLLLFRRRIIIEEENNNDDDzzz.

moonbeams,
Rima

ps: I'm accepting Sponsors. I opt'd down to 1 Size/1 Price. Simple and Easy :)


3 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for having me!

    And that Channing Tatum...yum! I think I need to see Magic Mike again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! thank you for this, lady! I've never seen Magic Mike. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I miss out on this again?!? I swear I'm the worst at deadlines... sigh. Lol love all the ladies you featured!

    ReplyDelete