Thursday, February 14, 2013

I Don't Care Who You Are...

Where You're From...
What You Did...
As Long As You Love Me.


Hey Bieber! Shut up. This title was taken long time ago by 5 amazing boys. Plus your song is annoying.

Happy Valentine's Day to you that celebrate.
Happy Single Awareness Day aka SAD to you that are single.
Happy Whatever Day to you that just don't give a phaaaaaaaak.

I personally don't really celebrate Valentine's Day. I'm one of those "it-should-be-an-everyday-thing" kinda person. Everyday should be a special day when you're with your lover.

Since we live 50 miles apart, every weekend for me is Valentine's Day. I get all giddy seeing The Pillow on Saturday. I get really sad on Sunday when we have to separate. My "chocolates", "flowers", "balloons" and "teddy bear" are different. His kisses are sweet like my favorite piece of chocolate, his funny laugh and sweet words makes my heart bloom like pretty flowers, the way he plays with my hair and caresses me makes me fly high like balloons and I don't need a teddy bear because I have a living one that's super cuddly than a stuff one (yes, he's chunky like a teddy bear. Sorry babe. True story).

BUT I don't complain if Rob gives me flowers, stuff animals and balloons on V-Day and treat me out to dinner. We've done it for the past couple of V-Days. I just don't make a big deal out of it.

Anyways, however you decide to celebrate February 14 (if it's your birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY), I do hope you have a good one.

In my case, I'll be working. Hehe.

bunny kisses,
Rima

3 comments:

  1. No one is in my office yet besides me, so I just listened to that song at full volume at my desk :) I hope you have a great Valentine's when you get to spend it with your guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you! It should be an every day kind of thing - but also it's nice to do something that's just a little extra sweet (I cook my Husbands favourite meal on V-day!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg YESSSS. Great song selection. And YEAAAA Bieber, quit biting off already AMAZING songs.

    ReplyDelete