Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Color Run, Los Angeles!

Aww yeah... As part of my 12 Things 2013, I wanted to do the Color Run. Mission Accomplished! This is my second one. Rob & I decided that we're gonna do this annually. It is indeed the Happiest 5K in the World. So fun!!

Thanks to Rob, Gaby, Sheryl, Andrew and Mark (these 2 boys are hilarious) for running/walking/jogging with me.

After the run, we headed to The Farmers Market in LA. I had some Fritzi Dog, which is BOMB! What's cool about the hot dogs is that they don't use any "Junk" meat. This is their promise:


  • Veg-fed meat
  • Antiobiotic-free
  • Humanely raised
  • Prime cuts
  • No snouts
  • No tails
  • No added nitrates
  • No mechanically separated meat










Really good. I got the Deli dog with Grilled Onion, Sriracha Ketchup on a Pretzel Bun, along with some Tater Tots & Fries. The meat of the hotdog was so delish. You can tell the difference compare to like those wieners at the market. NOMNOMNOM.

BTW, do you notice the kissing couple that Rob photobombed? They were like making out for 10 minutes. Seriously. Get a room.






taken by Andrew

































Anyone did the Color Run? Or Color Me Rad? Or Run or Dye?

BTW, Congrats to Baltimore Ravens.

moonbeams,
Rima

4 comments:

  1. I love your pictures! We plan on doing the Color Run in New Mexico this year! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah! I did not even know they were doing the color run in LA this month. LOL Good job Rima! :)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the color run, we're definitely making it an annual thing for us too!! :) Glad you had a great time girlfran!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like soooo much fun!! I wish The Color Run came to CT so I could try it and Color Me Rad this year!!

    ReplyDelete