Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Let's Get Physical!

Ah, time to link up with my gurl, Evani.

This is a link up where we encourage each participants on meeting their goals for the month... mostly thru twitter :)


Yes. I don't drink the amount of water that a human should consume. I just don't get thirsty, especially when I'm at work. But so far I'm trying to drink more fluid. I'm getting better at it. Right now I have a huge mason jar (32 oz) right next to me filled with water and it's 2/3rd down already. Woo. And I had a bottle of water at work. 

Also I'm not a big Vitamin taker either, nor the best healthy foodie. I rarely eat the greens and the fruits, hence I rather juice them (that's still an ongoing goal). I hate taking pills. I know liquid Vitamins are NASTY, but I'm forcing myself to down those 3 damn pills (that's the recommendation of my Vitamin bottle) every morning. I'm on day 4, so far so good.  

Let's talk about sleeping. I'm a girl who needs and loves her sleep. Like right now, I'm super sleepy. My eyes are ready to shut down... but not my mind. My mind is just running around. All I wanna do is browse on facebook and twitter and instagram on my iPhone. Or suddenly a random thought pops up and I instantly google it on my iPhone. It's pretty bad. So far my sleeping habits on a regular weekday is 1230AM - 630AM. 6 hours of sleep. Ideally, I will do great with 8 hours of sleep... Which means sleeping at 1030PM... Not possible in my world. So I'm gonna bargain with myself to finally shut down at 11PM... Max at 1130PM. Gah.

GURLS, help me. Hahahaha.

Come join the link up. We're a pretty great group of girls. lol.

moonbeams,
Rima

8 comments:

  1. I am the worst at getting to bed on time! I always aim for 10, but it's more like 11 or 11:30. I keep checking my phone or watching something on my laptop. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually love drinking water, but recently I've been very lax, I need to get back into the routine! As silly as it is, I find that it helps when I have a cute water bottle. I take about 10 pills a day, it's just become a habit for me, I even have a days of the week pill container like a 70 year old lady haha. Good luck with getting into those habits, once you do it will be easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard that a lot of the time when you're hungry, you really just need to drink water. Do you snack a lot?

    I have a hard time getting to bed on time as well. I tend to stay up until 2AM when I have to be up at 7AM. Then when I get home from work I need a nap. It's an ugly sleep cycle.

    Good luck! If I'm up late and see you online I'm tweeting you to go to bed! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? I snack A LOT. I mean, A LOT through out the day!

      Delete
  4. I'm the worst at going to bed at a reasonable time and taking vitamins even when they make the gummy versions! Hopefully February is a better month for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I struggle with water too. I'm just never thirsty! They make chewy vitamins. And they're tasty! Might make taking vitamins easier? Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. For the record, HECK YES we are an awesome group of girls! I seriously think LGP is basically just a link up of my closest bloggy friends (although everyone is welcome to join!). Anyhoots, I'm gonna start tweeting you randomly and asking you if you've drank enough water today. Maybe put a reminder in your phone once or twice a day? Turn it into a chugging contest with fellow nurses. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd also like to drink more tea instead of coffee. I love coffee soooo much. :)

    ReplyDelete