Friday, February 8, 2013

Chimmy's Corner

Chimmy here wants to say "HAAAAYYYYYYYY" to all you sexy ladies out there.


He's greeting you by showing his ass and lifting his leg to pee.


Look at that ass.

So a friend of mine shared this following picture on facebook and I agree with ALL of its statement.
via
Who needs a man when you have a dog? ... uh, I do have a man, though.

Btw, did you see the Budweiser Ad about the horse? BEST AD EVER. I still cry watching it.



This cute beagle is being shamed on by his owner, and it is indeed hilarious.



Below is a memorial video for a really sweet pitbull, Molly. She passed away on Feb 1st 2013. She was assumed used as bait for dog fights. I seriously don't understand why people do that. All this little girl wanted was to love and to be loved and she did received all the love she wants til the end, both from humans and dogs. RIP Molly.



And meet Mr Chris P Bacon. Little man here was born without his two back legs and his human owner created a wheelchair for him. HE IS SUPER ADORBSSSS. I want to hug him!



Any animal stories you want to share?

Doggy kisses,
Rima

2 comments:

  1. I love Chimmy, so cute!!! :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg that bud commercial totally had me, I LOVED it. And I love Chimmy's new look, looking sharp!

    ReplyDelete