Thursday, February 21, 2013

My first kiss...

... goes a little like these and twist.

ew. that song is annoying.

Well, I'm a woman of random. I like to listen to random music. Country is not my first choice *groans* but I had my Spotify on random and this song below came out and I fell in love with it. Why? The lyrics are just cute. It's like I wanna pat the back of the dude and say, "good job bro".


Even the video is pretty nice. When I heard this song for the first time, I paid attention to the lyrics and it made me all giddy and remembered my first kiss with the Pillow. *sorry rob, i'm opening up a little. tee hee*
Source: tumblr.com via zach on Pinterest


I'm pretty sure most of you remember the first time you had your kiss with your other half. I vividly remember the night that I had my first kiss with the Robzter. Anyhoo, it was after spending the afternoon at the beach with some of our church friends. Both Rob & I haven't hung out in a loooonngg time (we kinda lost contact in a way... well not really) and that day I decided to keep him company during the drive with his car (the other kids carpooled with the other cars). The next thing you know we both just talked and talked and talked the whole time, during the drive, at the beach and on the way home. Catching up with an old friend is pretty cool, I say. Well on the way back home, a friend tagged along since he's place was on the way to my place, so it was all cool. After we dropped duder off, we headed back to my place. And that weird feeling happen. Like you know something is going to happen. But anyways, I tried to ignore that weird feeling. So we kept on talking until we got to my complex. Then he parked by the mailboxes. That awkward vibe just got stronger. In the back of my head, I was like, "Uh... what's gonna happen... Why suddenly it feels weird here?" Then silence. Seriously, you can probably hear my heart pounding.
Source: allposters.com via John on Pinterest
Then homeskillet asked me, "Uh is it okay if I kiss you?" And I was like, "Uh yea sure..." And WHAM BAM KAZAAM we kissed. And we kissed again. And then we were like, "Ooooohhh Shit what just happened?!?!"

Then we were like, "This is not awkward, right? We're still friends, right?" "Oh that wasn't awkward at all..." "Oh wow..." and so on. But deep down I had a huge grin on my face. Being a girl who was single for 3 years, who doesn't want to be kissed?


Then we walked me to my front door and we said good night. I went straight to my room after saying HAAAY to my parents with Chimmy following me, closed the door and did this.



True story. Just ask Chimmy. After acting like an idiot in my room, I text Rob saying that I had a great day and I was happy that he kissed me.

The next day, we had our first date (well hello Iron Man).

Almost 5 years later, we're going strong.

If he didn't asked me about the kiss, we won't be where we are today.

I love my man.


No Robert, I love YOU! 

Now, how was your first kiss? *sneer sneer*

Rima


1 comment: