Thursday, February 28, 2013

HOLY CRAP


Before you decide to think that I'm such a disgusting piece of shit human being, let me tell you that the item above ain't no piece of shit. It's a piece of soap, people. Chocolate fragrance I may add. Can you imagine rubbing that Poo on your body everyday?




All weirdness/grossness/WTFness aside, all the items above are, yes indeed, soaps. I was browsing on Etsy and came upon this store called Howard's Home. As I browse around their stuffs, I was LOLing big time (you would think I have a sense of humor of a grade schooler. I love fart jokes).

This company is a family-based company in Pittsburgh, PA, consists of a husband & wife who does this on the side to help with the medical bill for their son who has OSA (obstructive sleep apnea).

And they also have cute soaps as well. Don't worry people.







Being a baker, I literally went CRAY looking at the baked goods soap. OMAGAH, if only Hostess was still alive, I won't be drooling over a piece of soap. Look at that signature Hostess Chocolate Cupcake soap. gaaaaaaahhhh...

Go please check out Howard's Home. These soaps will make great party favors or pranks (seriously, look at that Poop).

- poopie Rima

4 comments:

  1. LOL I loved this, how funny are those soaps?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a second, I was like, I can't believe Rima is seriously posting about DOG POO on her blog! The food ones remind me of http://loveleesoaps.com/ ...She has some of the cutest and tastiest looking soaps.

    ReplyDelete