Thursday, February 28, 2013

Revisit: 12 Things (Link Up)


Aaaand February was gone just like that. Too soon? I think so! Well, March is here so let's Revisit 12 Things.

Not familiar with 12 Things? You can read about it here :)

For my last Revisit: 12 Things, click here.
2012 12 Things: here
For my Bucket List: here


As a reminder... Here are the things I want to accomplish in 2013.
  1. Attend a Baking/Bread Class.
  2. 30 days Work-Out trial.
  3. Volunteer at an Animal Shelter
  4. Watch a live soccer game
  5. Try a new crafty skill
  6. Attend a Bucket List Concert: Bon Jovi, U2, Coldplay (can't get enough of them!), Celine Dion
  7. The Color Run in Los Angeles
  8. Make/Bake a Pie
  9. Take more pictures with my film cameras and create an album
  10. Swim with the Dolphins
  11. Medical Missionary
  12. Take a picture with Ariel, the Little Mermaid
So... As of now, I have accomplished number 7! The Color Run was done earlier this month and it was Fabulous!! So much fun!!!


I'm excited for March because 2 goals will be crossed off... #1 & # 4!!! I can't wait!!! Still in process is #3 (I still to attend Orientation for Rancho Animal Shelter; Also Bill Foundation accepted me as their volunteer!), #5 (my cross stitch & drawing is in progress), and #6 (Bon Jovi in April AND JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE & JAY Z IN JULY!!!!).

Now let's talk about #11: Medical Missionary. It's gonna get a little tweaked. It's gonna happen in September (!!!!) BUT it won't be a Medical Missionary. More like a volunteer... Volunteer abroad I may say. And what's making me soooo pump up about it is that I'll be visiting Motherland aka Indonesia. To be more specific: I will be Volunteering in Bali. Yes Bali. The Bali where Mish was in not too long ago! I've always wanted to go back (it's been 11.5 years since I moved back to the US) and I've always wanted to volunteer/mission back in Indonesia. Then when a group called Volunteer in Bali followed me on Twitter (i believe I tweeted about a patient wearing a Hard Rock Bali shirt) and I looked them up. I was soooooo excited. I can not wait to pay for the trip (I signed up already stating that I'm super interested) and book my damn plane ticket!

Sooo go ahead and link up with me!!! If you're new to 12 Things and want to join, Go Ahead! Spread the word!!!

moonbeams,
Rima




3 comments:

  1. Never tried 12 things before but congrats on the Colour Run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I'll get my recap post together for this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...I thought I had commented here already. Anywho, I'm excited for you this month.

    They are doing a graffiti run (color run) here in June. I think I will be signing up. I'm going to try to volunteer so I can get free registration.

    ReplyDelete