Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday's Letter & February Goals

Let's do a 2-fer. I'm so tired, I'm like going "wawawawawaaaaa..." while eating my Lean Pockets & drinking Earl Grey Tea!

But first, head over to Mish's blog, because I did a guest post :)

Oh Friday, where have you been all this week? It was a dragging week for me!

Dear Weekend, you don't know how much I missed you!!! Freakin Administration changed my work schedule to Mon - Fri, from 8 AM - 430 PM. Gah. I have banker hours, BUT I don't have a day off to like enjoy myself to bake and such and do errands. Damn you Upper People. Grr.

Dear Upper People at work, you suck

Dear Super Bowl 47, may the best team win. I really wished Packers was in it.

Dear the Pillow, I'm praying for you to finish school ASAP!!!!!!! I wanna see you graduate :)))) Kisses.

Dear Body, I'm sorry I gained 4 lbs after losing 6 lbs. I blame the yummy foods that the reps at work are bringing. Can not say NO to free food.

Dear Food, can you not be so tempting and yummy? Gurl needs to lose some.

Dear Jillian Michaels, you are one sassy bitch on your DVDs. I cuss at you when I'm in pain.

Dear New Readers, Thank you Thank you Thank you. I really do hope you stay for rizzles.

Dear Vacation, please come ASAP.

Now... Let's talk about goals. Let's recap my January goals.


1. Juice again. Uh that fail. I probably only juiced like 3 times. *Buzzer Sound* - 0
2. Clean Up my Closet. Oh yes. This was a success. It always look nice for a couple of months, then it looks like cray from all the stuffs I purchase thru out the year. - 1
3. Organize my Euro Trip. GREAT SUCCESS. I even got my cute Hot Pink Carry On. Got my plane tickets, hotels & apartments AND my Baking Class for Paris. Now I just need to make a list of places to see, things to do. Gosh, finally this bunny is hitting Europe. - 1
4. Major Car Clean Up. Eh, I only washed it once at the car wash. hahahahaha... - 1/2
5. Organize my Comp & Phone Files. I'm halfway there. I've stored all my Comp memory to my external hard drive, I just need to start sorting out stuffs in the Comp for me to delete. I'll get there. - 1/2

Total: 3 out of 5. NOT BAD. Whoop.

Let's go February!

1. Juice Again - I'm gonna repeat this again since I fail to do so since December. I have to be diligent about this! >:(
2. Fab Ab Feb - Thanks to Melissa for posting about this, I'm gonna attempt to do this. I'm such a Lazy Ass but I've been trying to prep myself saying, "C'mon Gurl. You got 15 minutes in your life to do this!" I just wanna see results. GAH.
3. Sleep Early. I've been having problems sleeping lately, esp work nights. I'll sleep around 1230AM! And I hate it. I hate waking up all tired and groggy. My mind still races as my body is tired when I'm in bed. I need to find my way to stop stimulating my brain as I try to sleep. GAH. Any tips?
4. Make Sugar Cookies. I'm not a big fan of Sugar Cookies, but I promise my coworkers to make some... I'm no pro in Frosting cookies, so this will be a challenge.
5. Finish my Cross Stitch. As part of my 12 things list, I started cross stitching again. I need to finish it!

So what are you goals for February?!?!

Linking up with Ashley of The Sweet Season & Melissa of Insert Sarcastic Remark Here.

moonbeams,
Rima

3 comments:

  1. You can do it! These are great goals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up again! You did great on your goals. I think we had the same score this month. *high five*

    I just did day 2 of Fab Ab Feb. Man...plank is not easy at all. Neither are push ups. I look forward to awesome arms and abs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna do this tomorrow. I need some goalzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete