Wednesday, March 14, 2012

11 more days...

I can't believe that I'm finally going to embark on my first mission trip. Oversea mission trip.

Friends at work were asking me today if I'm scared or nervous. I told them yes that I am nervous because I don't know anyone in this trip. Not a single person. I probably only know the president of my Brigades that's because she's the source of communication for the group. Thus, they were surprised. They thought that I am going with my Church group.

The other day I was super stoked to see these 2 boxes in my living room. They are these medical supplies that I purchased online for me to donate to my Brigade group to serve the people in Honduras.


This weekend I'll probably open them up and pack them in to a suitcase. I'm super giddy. 
I can't wait. This is a dream coming true. Sounds cheesy, but it is true!

- Rima

No comments:

Post a Comment