Thursday, March 15, 2012

Random Big Purchase

As maybe some of you know (of me), I like to do random big purchases. Something that I know deep down, my boyfriend dislikes (sorry boyfriend, but I can't help it).

I am an electronic nut, and at times I can't contain my desire to own a piece of a cool gadget. While I was driving down from work towards home, my mind wondered to my upcoming trip to Honduras and thought about how am I gonna kill time while commuting from my compound to the Community. Obviously I can't use my iPhone over there (which I can NOT live without) and I would be bored to death if I can't listen to music. My old iPod Touch was given to Rob's sister to have so pretty much I rely on my iPhone for entertainment (hello Pandora!).

Also, after been browsing around blogs (a beautiful mess & pugly pixel), I had the desire to own a Bamboo Capture by Wacom, a tablet where you can use a pen to write/draw on your photos, and this one you can use it as a huge touchpad.


So there I was at the Apple store in Victoria Gardens, browsed quickly to the iPod section, looked at the 32gb, then head on to the accessory rack, stared at the Bamboo until a red-headed Apple dude came over asking if I'm doing fine. "I'm doing alright, my friend" I said. Then I told him that I am interested on this Bamboo tab and handed it to him to purchased. Later I said, "oh and also the 32gb iPod please, in white." And BAM! 10 minutes later I walked out the store with my hands full.

Yes, I am bad. 

Last year, I did the same thing. I purchased my MacBook Pro just like that. Also bought my Canon G12, just because I wanted it. 

Same thing with the iPad that I bought about 2 years ago. I bought it because the Pillow bought it. But then, I rarely use it. So I decided in the parking lot to post on facebook if anyone wants to buy it. And in 15 minutes, SOLD. 

Not bad. It compensates half of my purchased at the Apple store today. 

Is it just only me that's bad like this? Anyone have the same problem? Please do share!

moonbeams & bunny kisses,

Rima

No comments:

Post a Comment