Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Things I Love Monday week 11


FYI, I am blogging from my car while waiting in the parking lot for my mum in Victoria Gardens. Not feelin' like shopping after actually shopping for my upcoming trip. Accompanying me is my sassy pom, Chimmy.

Last week has been crazy busy at work that the whole week is a blur. I come home tired, and what's worse is that I've been sleep deprived due to insomnia. Maybe it's being anxious because my trip is coming up? It could be.

The weekend I spent packing, being lazy (because it was raining hard) and cuddling with Chimmy, and missing my Pillowman because we did not see each other this past weekend :( Facetime cures, but nothing beats seeing your loved one face to face and being able to cuddle, especially on a rainy day.

I made 2 orders for cupcakes this week, which was superb! I ordered some stickers for me to paste on my cupcake containers (kinda making it official, ya know!).

Also, I'm having fun playing with my Bamboo Capture and photoshop together. Can't wait to play around with it when I get back! Doodle all the way!!!

Oh and today is my dear sister's birthday, the mother of my future spoiled niece (I want it to be a girl, so for now, I'm claiming it a girl until further notice!!!) So shout out to her!

I hope everyone have a great week(end)!!

I'm getting pumped up for the Hunger Games movie this Saturday! I've been playing the soundtrack on repeat while reading "Catching Fire"! It really makes you feel like you are with Katniss & Peeta in the arena.

¡Hasta Luego!

Moonbeams and Bunny Kisses,
Rima

(ps: next tilm in 2 weeks will be full of pictures from Honduras! Yay!)

No comments:

Post a Comment