Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Things I Love Monday week 9 & 10

Hi Bunz.
Can't you believe it? It's March already? Second week of March? Damn, time flies like nobody's business. Beh. 

Anyways, I would like to share you some fun times I've been doing in the past 2 weeks, especially this past weekend!

Week 9, as usual I was busy with work. Not only that, I had to work during the weekend too because I was on call. Awesome thing was that the Pillow was patient enough to wait for me and we had dinner together. Love this man. I also did this after my Sunday case (just in case you didn't read about it)


Now on to the exciting thing of week 10!!!!!!

See those dresses? They were my outfit for this photo shoot that I did with my "new" bff, Ollie. Yes, BoluByRima collaborated with A Sight of Love. We've known each other from my sister, where he was the photographer for her wedding. (I'm in it. And there's a sappy ugly picture of me there, tee hee). Not only this guy is brilliant, he is hilarious. I had so much fun doing pictures with him & his wife, Christina, who will soon to give birth to a unknown-sex baby (haha for now). 

I've been prepping Rob's kitchen for the shoot, and I guess it paid off. It's such a bachelor pad, I told him from the get go that the kitchen is my territory hehe (seriously, you open the front door, you are greeted with Sports Memorabilia). Luckily his patio was pretty rustic, which Ollie favors a lot (he loves rustic). 

Anyhoo, both Rob & I are not model status, so it was pretty awkward at first. I immediately popped a bottle of beer (on an empty stomach!), and after some shots, I got used to it. Twas weird when I was posing, Rob was just watching me while eating Chinese food. Not cool, haha. Also, my sister & her husband with his siblings came to indulge on the main thing of the photo shoot: CUPCAKES!


For this event, I made Red Wine Velvet Cupcakes and my Chocolate SoufflĂ© Cupcakes. Both was topped with Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting. Chocolate galore. I was surprised when I heard that my sister's husband ate like, 9. Hahahaha... Rob ate like 5. Wow. I was child-approved, because Ollie's little boy, Gabby, ate a whole cupcake. 

So it was like a foodie/couple photo shoot type of thing. I can't wait for the shots to be up. 


After having "dessert" for lunch, we ended up having dinner at the Capital in Irvine, where we secretly surprised Ollie with the servers & us singing Happy Birthday to him. Haha. And actually today is his birthday. Happy Bday, friend!

Happy Birthday!
So I had a great week (or two). 

Honorable mentions:
spending the Sat of week 10 with the Pillow, had french food for lunch, followed with some Reflexology massage at Westminster (it was ok for me. My regular is way better), and dinner at this Viet restaurant and I had this weird beef soup, called Bun Bo Hue. It was good, but in it there was a bone that had a ligament attached to it and I kept on staring at it while I eat my noodle; I love Cost Plus World Market; I LOVE SCHMIDT from New Girl; Purchased $300 worth of medical stuff for my Honduras trip (so EXCITED!); had a very smelly call-back case (Abscess Drain Placement. Ugh); Chimmy's hair is getting longer, but he gets smelly easy; Chimmy whining while getting locked out from the staircase. Super cute; I dislike losing 1 hour of sleep but loving the light staying longer. 

my cute boyfriend; ground sirloin & mushroom crepes, & he had lamb; CUTE BUNNIES; Bun Bo Hue


I hope you guys have a great week!

moonbeams & bunny kisses,
Rima

No comments:

Post a Comment