Sunday, March 18, 2012

Being Silly.


I've finally had the time to play with my Wacom Bamboo Capture tablet. It's fun, but I've got some adjusting to do... I updated my About Me page with a new picture (temporary only. i'm just goofin around).

If only I have my own desk (I've been working from my bed, my back is aching), I'll probably have more patience to play around. But it's ok. 

Lot's of great things are happening. Mission Trip (y'all probably know about that), friends' wedding planning, discussing Traditional Wedding with Mum (this is a pain), my Mum's upcoming Indo trip, my plan to put Chimmy under for a major dental cleaning (I can't wait to see him loopy after General Anesthesia), my sister's upcoming childbirth in September (better be a girl! Baby X!), planning my secret wedding with my secret husband in a secret location in my secret mind (blahblahblahblahblah), etc.

[ok the last sentence there was just for gag].

anyways, hope you guys had a fun weekend. 

Rima

No comments:

Post a Comment