Tuesday, March 13, 2012

It is Official

And y'all were like? Huh? Official? What's official?

As you can see, there's not more "blogspot" on my web address. Yes, it's just straight up, www.bolubyrima.com!! I registered my domain last night (godaddy.com! no sexy chick convinced me though)... So BoluByRima is MINE! Yeaaaaa boi. 

And today I made my first official order. My beloved friend, Gaby, wanted to order some Chocolate SoufflĂ©, and also a coffee flavor cupcake, which I took as a challenge, so I made Kahlua Coffee cupcakes for her (I made one batch before, but this one was a little bit different). 

Also, I've also have some orders that are coming up, but I haven't confirmed them yet. I'm also working on making a stamp for me & probably a business card. 

Excuse the lame green tag with my hand writting on it. Haha... I was in a hurry, in between baking, while stamping the bolu name. 
Chocolate Sufflé and Kahlua Coffee Cupcakes


So I am excited on baking more. The only drawback for now is time (I'm only off on Tuesdays & Weekends, and disregard those days when I'm on call) and how small my kitchen is. Haha. So sad. 

A couple of my friends have been asking me about flavors that I do, I will work on a page about that soon. I have to write down the stuffs that I've made and will post them up as soon as I can. Meanwhile, if you want to order (woo!), please don't hesitate to email me bolubyrima@gmail.com

I'm super stoked!

- Rima

No comments:

Post a Comment