Thursday, October 24, 2013

GF

No, not girlfriend, you know.
But oh haaay gurlfriend... What's cookin?
I hope it's some GF stuff. AKA Gluten-Free.

I'm on day 1 of being gluten-free. And I've spent $160 on GF food yesterday *le sigh*
Yes. I love booze so I did get some GF booze aka Berry Cider. Oh My Nom. And last night for dinner I had some random GF snacks (booze included)...
Now you're thinking why in the world I'm going gluten-free... ESPECIALLY WHEN I'M GONNA BE IN BAKING SCHOOL?!?!?! Crazy I know. But it's okay.

Reason why is... I'm trying to heal my skin homeopathic/holistically... and one of them is by going GF. I found this online and thought, "Hey, it's worth a shot". We will see how this go.

I've tried some GF brands here and there and am pretty impressed on their flavors and textures. At least they are not cardboard-like ;)

Plus I ordered 2 books by Nicole Hunn of Gluten-Free on a Shoestring and can't wait to try them out!

I need to bring down the cost because it's cray cray expensive... Esp the breads/pastries. You know me. Bread is my weakness.

Wish me luck. I want to heal.

xoxo,
Rima

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I actually do love gluten free beer, it's always good!

    ReplyDelete