Thursday, October 10, 2013

Letting my inner emo girl out...

NEXT WEEKEND!

Like I really wanna have my emo bangs back and dye my hair red.

Ok, a little kidding on the emo bangs.

Apparently dear old Rima forgot (the joy of almost 30) that she purchased tickets to see Paramore (with guests Hellogoodbye *squeals*) for next week. I really thought it was for November -_-

Me & Paramore go way back. It was my tune during nursing school. Hayley Williams was my study buddy in between learning how to put in foley catheters and memorizing body parts for giving intramuscular shots. It was during a Paramore show in the heat of 103F degrees at a Vans Warped Tour concert, where I was by myself and got pinned between sweaty men... That I almost past out and had to tap on of these emo boys to lift me up... and crowed surfing I did... to the front of the stage. I seriously thought I was gonna be suffocated to death. Poor little me. I survived though. I can say that I did crowd surf one time in my life.
I got advanced tickets (#fangirl) and it's for the GA floor. And I got 2 tickets. And I'm taking the Pillow with me... Who has no clue on who Paramore is and doesn't know any-single-song-from-them. Poor thing. He's so gonna be deaf by the end of the night. I know he probably would rather be working instead (workaholic much?)

Can you imagined that I wanted to do my hair like this before?

True Story.

My inner hipster/emo kid rejoices... (get's hair chalk)

xoxo,
Rima

3 comments:

  1. Lol how fun! I love their new song, it's awesome :) Have so much fun girlfran!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hellogoodbye AND Paramore. Sounds like a lot of fun to me. Maybe you can crowd surf again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Paramore! Umm hello with all these amazing concerts you've been to this past year! The fact that you've crowd surfed is even more ha-mazing! Go girl!

    ReplyDelete