Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I am Back!

Oh hello there.

I am back from my Asian Trip. And I had to call off work today because I woke up, still jet lagged, but what's worse is that I had some, as my dear cousin Akira said, anal hangover, and was up since 4 AM, going back and forth to the bathroom. Holla America.

So these are the things that are accompanying me in my night stand...

With the addition of some Kao Tom Gai (Thai Chicken Porridge) that I made with some hot tea and... Imodium (eww). Oh and some back pains and headache.

Meanwhile I was super fine the whole trip as I ate myself to craziness with street food (hello $1.50 Pad Thai!).

I still need to catch up on the last Euro Trip (Hello Milan & London!) along with some awesome Bali & Thai posts.

This make take awhile as I have to back to work. Bear down with me here.

xoxo,
Rima

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear about all your adventures. I wish I could've gone. One of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anal hangover?!? That is a FIRST for me, never heard of it but I'm totally using it from now on. LOL. But I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete