Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Paramore!

First off, I would like to give props to the Pillow. He is such an sport. Despite the busy work load he has, he took time and actually forced me to attend a concert to a band that he DOESN'T even listen to (I swear, he's too embarrassed to say that he probably doesn't even know the band). 

Forced? Yup. On the day of the concert, I actually wanted to bail out last minute. (meanwhile, last week I was so excited!) Why? Because I got General Admission Floor (I realized that I wanted seats instead on the last minute) and I spent the whole day reading about bread recipes. I was thiiiisssss close to cancel my concert date to Paramore and wanted to stay home and bake bread. Yes. To Bake Bread.

And I thank God for not baking bread. I had soooo much fun. I literally was reliving my college years. I remember listening to Paramore while studying Nursing crap and doing this...
Yes, I like to pose with my friends, go to concerts and do emo shit. Hahahahaha... you know, fixing your emo bangs, apply thick eyeliners & do that classic myspace pose. Oh gosh. 

I think we've all went thru that phase, right?

Anyways, off to Honda Center in Anaheim we went. Rob was actually excited. After we got in to the stadium, I got giddy. 
Good thing that the GA Floor was not full!!! The aging girl in me got excited. Hahaha... I had a bad foot, so I found super convenient spot for me and did not blocked my view. Super Win. Despite the bad foot, I jumped around like crazy and danced. Meanwhile, Rob was busy taking pictures. Haha.
Paramore did not disappoint. This is my 3rd time seeing them. Seeing them from Warped Tour to opening for No Doubt and now highlighting their own tour, it's pretty awesome. It's like I've seen Ms. Hailey Williams grown up to be a great female performer. Her vocals are amazing. Not a lot of performers who can actually sing, still head bang and run around the stage while keeping the audience amped up. She is a really great band leader.
Singing to their classics to their new songs, at the same time jumping and dancing and actually head bang myself makes me realize how much I love going to concerts and music festivals. I just need to tone it down on the jumping. My plantar fascitis acted up. GAWD, I'm falling apart.

Look what I found? A picture of Paramore at Warpred Tour 2007 :)
This is the picture I took before I crowd surfed. Yes, I crowd surfed... because I couldn't breathe. Haha. Thanks to 5 big dudes. I almost suffocated to death, almost got caught in a mosh pit, and needed air. So I tapped to one of those dudes to lift me up... and there I was... being brought up to the front to my safety... to the music of Paramore.

Have you seen a band/singer that you've seen multiple times and still is impressed? I'm glad I have :)

xoxo,
Rima

4 comments:

  1. I wish I went! They were here the day before you did. It just didn't work out. Next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you went AND had fun!

    I saw John Legend for the 3rd time when I was out in Cali. I will go see him over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot remember the last time I watched a concert because I always think of getting too tired. :p

    JanLoves

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a huge fan of N.E.R.D. Unfortunately they don't perform as much as they used to do before but I've seen them in action twice. Pharrel is a never aging man haha. So glad you had so much fun!!! Annnnd your concert outfit is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete