Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Wunderlust: Link-Up

True Colours

Theme: Color

Today I'm going to link up with Casey of True Colours. Since the theme of the month is Colors, what pops in to my head when I hear or read the word COLOR is... World of Color of California Disney, California. I think Evani would agree to that ;)









As a So-Californian, sometimes I like to play local tourist and head out to Disneyland (and yes I have an Annual Pass). The PillowMan has yet to see World of Color so this past weekend we did a quick date (and an expensive quick date... for him, tee hee) to California Disney. First thing you want to do is get a Fast Pass for World of Color to get the best standing view and get there (with your food & beverage, of course) right when they open the line. You really want to avoid standing behind a tall guy, especially if this tall guys puts his kid on his shoulder. Seriously. 

And trust me, you will be amazed with this almost-20-minute production. You got water, you got fire, and you got light. You got COLOR. The music, snippets of your favorite Disney characters along with their infamous songs, will really rake up your emotions. There is always this one scene in the production that I can't help but to shed a tear. 

The PillowMan's opinion? "That was pretty nice!" Yes, we got his approval. (fyi: he is very hard to impress). 

Disney alone is pretty colorful. It's filled with bright colors and happy tones. Of course, they aim to be the "Happiest Place on Earth". I still get giddy and grind ear to ear whenever I walk into their gates.



^ yes. Margarita in Disney.




^ this is the PillowMan's swag face. I can't help but to LOL

^ he makes the silliest faces

^ working on his catwalk walk




Yes, Disney is what I think when I hear the word Color!

xoxo
Rima

6 comments:

  1. Awww the last time I went to Disneyland, I was 2 and don't remember anything about it lol. I must go!!! I love all the colors in your photos, Disneyland is soooooo colorful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So perfect for the Color theme this month! :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAHHHHH these pictures make me wanna cry. I cannot wait to get back to Disneyland. I miss World of color so much. Thanks for sharing some gorgeous pics though. What I would do for that marg....

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! I have always wanted to visit Disney! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are so adorable. I love it that you went on a date to Disneyland. I wanna do the same! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun! Disney is definitely filled with a lot of color!

    ReplyDelete