Sunday, October 6, 2013

Insert Squeal Here

I did it!


This was actually how my face looked when I realized I successfully made Bolu Kukus.

It may look all wrong, not quite perfect yet, but the texture was right and so was the flavor.



One day, it will look like this...

via
Even Mum & Dad approved.
Dad, "You can bring these to church now."
Mom, "You can bring these to church now."

Uh, okay parents.

Incase you're wondering, this cake is what my blog is named after :)
Bolu Kukus means Steamed Cake. It's a traditional snack in Indonesia. It is a tricky sonofabeetch to make.

Yay. Happy Sunday!

xoxo,
Rima

3 comments:

  1. Would love to try some of that! O_O

    JanLoves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! They look tasty and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They looks exactly like the picture you said they would?!? :) Great job girlfran!

    ReplyDelete