Monday, October 21, 2013

Chimmy's Corner

Oh hey there people. It's been a long time since Mum let me express my wuff feelings on her blog. She's been selfish *licks paws*
While she was busy working, traveling the world and baking, I just lay around all day... sleeping underneath G-Ma's bed, snuggling with my little pink porky.
While Mum is busy doing things, I like to just guard G-Ma's room, just being my lazy old butt, by the door, farting around until G-Ma gets mad.
Sometimes I like to pose with G-Ma, who's a slight camera whore. She likes posing in the grass with me, of course, after I pee and rub my wee-wee clean all over her jeans without her knowing.
Also, I like to listen to G-Ma and Great G-Ma gossiping. My opinions count, you know.
G-Ma loves the computer, especially her Facebook, sometimes more than me... So to distract her, I just go close to her and fart on her until she gets really mad and I just smile. This is my not guilty face.
Then when Mum is around and just lounging on the couch, I like to challenge her on a staring contest. I win all the time. I give her a fierce & intense stare. I see her soul.
But of course, I love when Mum takes me for a ride in her car. I feel like Meaty the dog in this video clip. It's indeed The Best Day of my Life

Well til then non-furry human. I'm going to continue and lay & fart around my castle.

Doggy Kisses,
Chimmy

1 comment:

  1. It really amazes me how much Chimmy and Hawkeye look alike. Chimmy's fur is just a little darker but otherwise they are so close! I love him with his porky so cute!

    ReplyDelete