Monday, June 10, 2013

Don't Worry

First, hit play and enjoy the tunes.


People worry, right? That's pretty much human nature. But if you make that worrisome feeling become your obsession and inhibiting your life, then some thing is wrong.



You're hitting that prime age and haven't found your right man/woman? Don't worry!
Your boyfriend/girlfriend turned out to be a dick/bitch? Don't worry! They are not worth your time and feelings! Take a long hot shower, wash your hair, cry it all out, get a tub of ice cream and then sleep (this is Rima's solution dealing with her personal stress)... Things will get better! Breathe in and breathe out. Be thankful that you're still living.
Your job is not compensating you what you deserve? Don't worry! When the right time comes, it will! You just have to be patient!
Your boyfriend hasn't proposed to you yet while all of your friends are married with kids? Don't worry!  (this is my story, people.) God will make things all beautiful in His time.
You're stuck in a dead end job and not chasing your dreams? Don't worry! Start planning your future and chase that dream! (this is my story, too!)




Every one has their own worries and problems. It all depends on how you handle it. I'm pretty amazed and proud of my beau, the Pillow. He's one of the smartest and hard-working person I know. He's still young for his current work/position/career, but he achieved so much in the past 2 years of his current job. Not only he works about 12-14hrs/day, Monday-Friday, he is in school completing his Law degree, and at the same time traveling all over the world (as part of his job). AND, not one complaining word he's ever said to me.

Meanwhile, I'm the Whiny Queen. Forever and for always. I think that's why I'm sane. He keeps me sane. He brings up the positive side of any negative thing I bring up. He helps me seek the better option. He always remind me to not worry.


So just like what Bob Marley said, "don't worry about a thing."

moonbeams,
Rima

1 comment:

  1. Just what I needed... I'm freaking out while packing my bags over here and the first song just hit me ya know? Thanks Rima <3

    ReplyDelete