Thursday, June 6, 2013

So like seriously...


When I saw that 100 number 2 days ago, I was giddy. Aw yeah. Tick tock tick tock I'm on my way for Vaccaaaay.

Despite with all the not so glamorous things about traveling to Asia, there are several things I'm afraid I get the jeepers-creepers on...

  • Flying Cockroaches aka La Cucarachas. 
Yes, roaches in Asia are big, evil, ugly, gross and have wings. They fly to you. One minute you see them, you turn your head for 5 seconds and look back... they are gone. Swoosh... Next thing you know they are flying TOWARDS you. Omigod. I don't know how am I gonna handle this.

Meanwhile, enjoy this song below...



  • Mosquitoes... And these aren't your average little flying annoying crap. These spread them STDs diseases. Not only their bites are ridiculously itchy, you have a higher risk on getting typhoid and malaria. Uh great.
This would be me all day err day...

  • Leeches. They are so ugly. Ugly as shit. They are gross and they are everywhere especially near places with water. Ugh. It reminded me of my childhood in Jakarta where I saw a leech slimin away near my door. I went, "ZOMG a LEECH!" Girl here got them salts and sprinkled that damn leach with it and saw that little sucker shrink. Gross. Probably instead of throwing my glitter around Asia, I will probably throw Salt.
You see a pattern here? I hate insects. Period. There is no beauty in any insects. I don't even like earth worms. They are so ugly.

Gross.

Don't worry people. I got my vaccines in order and also my Malaria pills. DEET will be my BFF.

DEET spray smells gross.

Anyways, how was your day?

moonbeams,
Rima

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! I use the same counter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I'm not sure what part of Asia you're visiting (my family is from the Philippines so this is where I'm referring to)... YES, you're correct about the insects, they fly, they bite, they suck!

    Bring lots of bug spray & apply it generously.. like hourly. lol

    xo.Christine

    ReplyDelete