Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

I'm glad here in America, we honor our fathers. From what I know, in Indonesia we don't. Weird. Father's are the one that determines our sex, you know (XY or XX, people?).

My father is a hard working man. I admire him in and out. He's a true entrepreneur in my eyes (he tried so many businesses, both failed and success) and I believe he won't stop working until he reaches is goals.

I have one of those relationships with my dad that we can be quiet when we are together (like in the car or in the kitchen, which he shares his office space at home), not even talking, but we understand each other by just looking at each other. Telepathic? Maybe. I express my love to him in a weird way: pinching his cheeks, hitting his belly and farting on him. Why? He does the same thing. Think Bam Margera to Phil Margera


Ok not that crazy.

In honor of Papa's Day (that's what I call him), I'm going down memory lane and parade some pictures of my father.

Bringing sexy back in Kuta, Bali

Sneak Attack after pooping
We were both skinny back then. Me going thru an awkward phase. My dad understands me. Tanah Lot, Bali

We were visiting my father's secret child at the Monkey Temple, Ubud, Bali. jk.

Prambanan Temple, Central Java.

Who goes out and pose in his bath towel? My dad. Bandung circa 1974

Apparently, he's been working on his fierce pose since 1974
Both my parents don't match outfits. They match their hairdos.  Including my mom's sister.
Planning an attack against my brother. Lake Toba, North Sumatra.

This is his farting pose/attack when I'm around. 

Little me and my family (feat. Sexy Cousin)

I love this picture of them.


Gotta wait for that day, Dad.

xo,
Rima

No comments:

Post a Comment