Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Love is Love

source

Love doesn't care what gender you are, what race you are, what sexuality you are, color of your eyes, what car you drive, what financial state you're in, what your nail polish color is... (you get the point)...

Love is just LOVE.

source
I have several people close to me in my life that are gay and lesbians. They are human. They have feelings. They have the right to live and to be treated equal. They are sharing the same air that you breathe. They can be your doctor in the clinic. They can be your nurse in the hospital. They can be your bus driver. They can be your daily Starbucks guy. They can be your father, mother, sister, brother, cousin, uncle, aunty, grandma, grandpa, son or daughter.

They.are.human.beings.that.have.rights.

Today was a good day for Love.

moonbeams,
Rima

3 comments:

  1. Love this post. I'm so so so happy about the SCOTUS' decision. I know so many gay/lesbian peeps who have been waiting for this great news. I'm so proud to be an American right now. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! It's all about love. The decision on DOMA made my day yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree 100%!!

    ♥ Chymere Anais
    www.chymere-anais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete