Monday, June 17, 2013

She loves Paris, He loves Barcelona (part 8)

Mini Series: 123

Today I share you my trip to the Versailles Palace (amazing) and a glimpse of Montmarte, including the infamous Moulin Rouge, Cafe des 2 Moulins (made famous by my favorite movie, Amelie) and the amazing Sacre Cœur. Enjoy :)


But let me start with this. Yes, Parisian McDonald's have Macarons. FREAKIN MACARONS. And they were GOOD.










The Palace is amazing. Too bad we didn't go to the other parts of the Palace. Maybe next time.


amelie paris 2 windmills cafe audrey tautou


audrey tautou movie 2 windmills cafe


Of course I went nerdy when I walked in to the Cafe. I was star-strucked just sitting inside, eating my salad. The Pillow was like, "what's the fuss about?" until he walked in to the bathroom and saw the homage the cafe made for the movie. Then I was like, "durrrr... don't mess with mah movie"...

Sacre Cœer was a walking distance. It's such a artsy and beautiful part of Paris. Walking up hill to it was a pain in the ass. But once you're up there, you get an amazing view of Paris...






A bientôt, 
Rima

3 comments:

  1. The whole McCafe thing is something that seems to have skipped the UK and US. They had them in Barcelona and Australia too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to say that Montmarte was one of my absolute favorite parts of Paris when I studied there! I need a European vaca, ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I love all the jump shots with the Pillow. Too funny! And Versailles!?!?! That is the first place I want to see when I go to visit France ... Whenever that happens lol.

    ReplyDelete