Sunday, June 23, 2013

Super Moon 2013

I'm a moon freak. I thank Sailor Moon for that. I even have a Crescent Moon tattoo.


Seriously, it's not a banana.

Anyways, I almost forgot that this weekend was Super Moon weekend, so little ol Rima got all giddy when she saw how bright the moon was on Saturday night.


It was bright yo. So in celebration of Super Moon (I'm making an excuse), the Pillow and I had wings. 




It's never a bad idea to celebrate an occasion with wings. Who doesn't love sticky, garlicky, saucy fingers lips to smooch on. And I found a new favorite drink, Red Stag & Coke. It's like Cherry Coke, with booze. Can't say no to that!!!

Then again, I craved for the moon. So today, I drove around town to witness Super Moon rising up in her glory. So went to my old college, Chaffey College, since it's up in the foothills of Cucamonga Peak.  Pillow had to head back to OC, so I took my furry boyfriend along with me. He was excited. He kept on farting.

Here I give you a mini-tour of Chaffey College.


Chaffey College is full of bunnies. So as I was leaving, a little bunny decided to pop up and show who's boss.


We had a very long staring contest. Chimmy won.

Then I drove around again waiting for Le Lune to show up, I ended up at Victoria Gardens. There... the Super Moon finally show its beautiful face.





Even Chimmy was happy. He, of course, expresses it by farting. It was a long ass drive home.

I was really happy watching it rise. Woo.

Happy Super Moon!

Moonbeams & Bunny Kisses (ZOMG WHAT A COINCIDENCE!),
Rima

4 comments:

  1. HAHA funny! Didn't know you have a moon tattoo! Looks good :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I loved the Chimmy instagram photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh snap! You have a tat!? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete