Thursday, November 29, 2012

A quick Waddup.

Gosh, I can't focus on blogging this week because there are many things going on in what I call, uh, life.

  • prepping for the secret gift exchange
  • finding my costume for the gift exchange (check)
  • finally playing with fondant and prepping for a 36 pieces cupcake order for Saturday
  • paying my bills
  • sleeping late because the Pillow & I trying to catch up with our lives via texts & facetime
  • packing up and sending out stuffs for giveaways/swaps
  • dyeing my hair
  • catching up with my TV shows
  • watching what I eat and cutting out the carbs out of my diet (4 more days, people)
  • fixing my car that took $1000 out of me :(
other than that, I'm alive. 

Hopefully I can resume to my normal blogging activities. Woot.

bunny kisses,
Rima

2 comments:

  1. Paying your bills. You're such a responsible adult. :) It sucks to be a grown up some times. I understand not being able to blog normally too. I've been super busy too.

    ReplyDelete