Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Reminiscing Wednesday

As you may know, I'm a big Coldplay fan. So is Rob. Last night I got the opportunity to watch Coldplay's Live 2012 Documentary before the DVD comes out on the 19th. Sad thing was I watched it alone. It would've been great if Pillow was next to me. But then I purchased the DVD last minute before the movie started, thanks to Amazon.com. Crazy. With a touch of a button, the item is yours. Scary. Indeed.

This Mylo Xyloto Concert that we went was on May 1st of this year and it was one of the best concerts  I've been too. It was so fun and energetic. It's amazing how music can bring people together... From young ones to old ones, they all meshed up and sang their hearts out to their favorite song. And that was the vibe I had when I was in the theaters last night. It wasn't a full house (c'mon, on a random Tuesday night), but all the audience in the room were cheering and singing along like they were in the concert. I felt it too. 

So for today, I want to reminisce on this great concert. And on how I miss Rob right now. This was one of the concerts I'll never forget.








I'm a HUGE fan of lights, so when Coldplay gave out their Xylo wristbands that twinkle through out the concerts, I was giddy. It was like being in a field of Fluorescent Fireflies. Amazing. Especially when they played Charlie Brown. The picture with the hat up there, was during Charlie Brown.


Source: flickr.com via Allison on Pinterest


Do you like going to concerts? What's your most memorable concert that you've been to?

moonbeams and neon lights,

Rima

6 comments:

  1. Oooh Coldplay! My favoritist concert was the Ladies First concert with Missy Elliot, Alicia Keys, & Beyonce ... I was 13 lol. Haven't been to see any live concerts since then tho. I gotta get on it! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hot damn. You got al the hawt chicas in the house... Must be epic!

      Delete
  2. I've never seen Coldplay but I've heard that they put on an amazing show. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This was my second time. I love them. Chris Martin has an energy of a 5 year old on candy high. Sooo energetic and contagious!

      Delete
  3. Awww, I'm sure you miss him a whole bunch!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GURL you best believe. It's sooo hard to communicate due to time difference and his cellular connection. He's relying on his hotel wi-fi to WhatsApp with me. Sad.

      Delete