Monday, November 5, 2012

Sigh. Still Riding That Heavy Tidal Wave.

Things are still rough.

I wanted to post about the Color Run that I did over the weekend, which really was the Happiest 5K in the World. It made me happy for a split second. It distracted me from what's going on.

I wish sometimes you can just escape and come back to a happier time. Instead, it's the opposite.

Thanks for all the sweet comments and prayers. I know people in the East and the Bahamas areas are probably having it worse than me, but what I'm dealing is pretty rough too.

Thank you God for giving another day to breathe, even though it feels very heavy to do so.

Thanks to my dear Pillow aka Boyfriend aka Kuma-San aka Robert. Without him, I wouldn't be sane & calm dealing with this. I love you, Boo.

Thanks to my sisters who helped me clear my mind and provided me with comforting words.

The tension is so high, even Chimmy is feeling it. I feel bad for him.

- Rima

3 comments:

  1. sending you so many hugs & kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you all my joyzzzz. Why don't I read my blog on vacay? I wish I would've sent my love sooner!

    ReplyDelete