Monday, November 19, 2012

Things I Love Monday, week 46


This week was pretty... MEH. It's a pretty hard adjustment for me, being that Rob is not within driving distance. Yes, we do only see each other once a week (we live 50 miles away), so it should be easy right... to not see each other for 3 weeks? NOT. It's not easy especially our time difference is 16 hours. AND he doesn't have cell reception unless he turns it on (which activates International Roaming) or there's WIFI (which is rare at his current place).

I spent the weekend, literally, in bed. The whole Saturday, I just laid in bed, browsing. Made Indomie aka Ramen. It was actually Chimmy's birthday, so I just stared at him humping his bed *sigh* and just laughing at his silliness. I watched an episode of Sherlock. One more to go.

Oh I had the best sleep ever on Friday night. From 730PM - 730AM. Yes. Talk about a power nap turned in to a eternal beauty sleep!

Sunday, I actually started my random South Beach Diet Phase 1. You know... girl wants to look decent when boyfriend comes back home. As Melissa of Sarcastic Remarks said, "YOU'RE GOING ON A DIET DURING TURKEY WEEK?" Yes, my dear. Call me weird. But Thanksgiving will be an exception. FYI, SBD Phase 1 is only recommended for 2 weeks. This is where you cut ALL CARBS, including starchy veggies and fruits & juices. Yes, no FRUITS. Hence, it's only recommended for 2 weeks. Then you enter phase 2 where you introduce back into your diet the good carbs (oatmeal, brown rice, fruits, etc) and increase your fiber count. I've done this diet before while I was in Nursing School (where I should've gained weight due to stress) and lost 30 lbs. Well, since I've dated the Pillow, I've gained those 30 lbs, because Mother said I have the I-am-in-love-and-happy weight. Woo. I seriously don't really care about my weight, I'm happy where I'm at, but not too happy that I'm not fitting my clothes anymore and in need to shop for clothes. Now, when you're in need to shop for clothes (because of your weight gain) and you're on a crazy budget, something needs to be done. Hahah. Don't judge.

Anyway, I'm on day 2, and i'm grumpy as hell. I miss my breads.

I guess I would say my highlight of the week was Tuesday, when I watched Coldplay Live 2012 at a local theater (it was released for one day only on selected theaters). Sadly, I watched it alone. Coldplay is funner with Rob. But the movie was epic. Literally it felt like you were in the concert. It was like May 1st all over again. I left the theater with a huge ass smile.

I really want to just fast forward 2 weeks so I can be at LAX, holding a sign saying, "WELCOME HOME, PILLOW". I hate being apart.

Ramen with Hot Dog, Eggs & Sriracha Sauce. Very Indonesian.

it felt like Chris Martin was just singing to me. Yes, just me.
I received a care package from Melissa today, and it made my Monday. Bunny kisses to you, Mija.
This is a view of Shanghai. Courtesy of Robert
Melissa also gave me a bunny lego. I was in tears of joy. It's gonna be my night guard
The Birthday Boy who kept on laying next to me and farts.
I made like a SBD Phase 1 friendly dish. Involves Eggs, Spinach, & (turkey) bacon.
I just can't wait for Thanksgiving, where I allow myself to eat normally. NOMNOMNOM.

You still have time to join my giveaway!
moonbeams,

Rima

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You got the package. I'm naming that the Bolu Bunny Hat if I decide to sell them on etsy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the pic of chimmy and his bed, that made my day! Also, I cannot stop raving about that hat, it is beyond cute!!

    ReplyDelete