Friday, November 16, 2012

Aw Yea.

Happy Friday y'all. It's one week before Black Friday, but I don't care. I'm pretty content with what I have. Matter of Fact, I'm gonna go thru my closet and box stuffs to donate.

Any good organizations to donate clothes to Sandy Victims?

Oh btw bloggin from werk, during my lunch break. A rep brought some Panera = free food = Damage. Yesterday we had free starbucks AND California Pizza Kitchen. My diet is done!!!

I'll be stuck in Carotid Stenting Angiogram in a moment so i need to grub!!!

btw I have a special giveaway planned for next week! Can't wait!!! I hope you guys will like it!

Alright, just wanted to say hi.

xo, Rima

3 comments:

  1. mmm free food. I could go for some of that right now. I need to go through my closets and empty them to see what I can donate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm CPK! I don't care for Black Friday and I have NEVER stood in line. EVER. I have worked Black Friday plenty of times... a complete nightmare. It brings the extra crazy people out of the wood works!

    ReplyDelete