Thursday, November 8, 2012

Friday's Letters


Dear Pillow aka Rob, thanks for being my rock when I was crumbling down last week. My mini getaway with you helped a lot. You calmed me down and made me realized that bad things will pass. Happy Birthday too. I will miss you while you're gone for 3 weeks.

Dear God, thanks for guiding and protecting me thru the hard times. I know You won't let your people down. Thank you for sending Rob in my life. You always know what's best for your people. You rock. Well, literally You are my Rock.

Dear Stumble Upon, you're my new addiction when I'm waiting or bored.

Dear Obama, I hope you did this dance after celebrating your win.


Dear Washington & Colorado... So with MJ/THC/Weed being legal, are you guys gonna pull an Amsterdam and have like MJ Cafes where I can have a slice of Happy Brownies? jk. I don't even know how much an ounce of weed is.

Dear Self, maybe you shouldn't discuss weddings yet with Mother before you're engaged. She gets too ahead of herself.

Dear Readers, thank you so much for your kind words during my "down" time going thru rough patches. I'm doing okay and everything is back to normal. You are all awesome.

Dear East Coast... Hang in there. I know it's soooo hard for you folks out there... I pray every night for those people who don't have power or heat, esp with the snow storm that's roaming around the East. I hope you do find warmth.

bunny kisses,
Rima


1 comment:

  1. I try to stay away from stumbleupon. it's dangerous! and sorry to hear you had a bad week. you'll get through it! sending good vibes your way :)

    xoxo, Amy

    I'm hosting my 1000th post party, love for you to come!

    ReplyDelete