Thursday, November 8, 2012

Happy Birthday, Mr. Pillow.


be prepare for some cheesiness.

Dear Pillow aka Kuma-San aka Lugu aka Robert,

Happy Birthday :) Today you are 28. I thank God for having you in my life for the past 4+ years. You are an amazing person and such a true blessing for me. I'm glad that we get to celebrate your birthday earlier this week with accomplishing the awesome Color Run. And yes, we've been celebrating the past 3 birthdays of yours in San Diego. It just happens to be that way.

San Diego will always be our place. Well, New York first then San Diego haha.


Pillow on Pillow

This birthday will be a special one because you're finally going home. I hope this birthday will be a great one for you, my love. I wish I could've joined you, but I'll let you embrace and enjoy the moments that you will spend with your family. You deserve it.

Happy Birthday :)

- Centil aka Usagi-Chan aka Rima

3 comments:

  1. Lugu dan Centil? hahaha. imut banget deh mbak. selamat ultah buat mas Pillow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahah terima kasih... dia yg milih tuh nama. hahaha... yg kecentilan dia sih sebenarnya hahha

      Delete
  2. LOL Pillow on Pillow. That CRACKED me up. I don't know why I don't have a clever name for Rob. He's just so "rob". Haha

    <3 Happy Bday Pillow!

    ReplyDelete