Sunday, November 11, 2012

Links I Love Sunday


Holly Schmolly it's Sunday already... Time flies so fast.

I have a confession: I'm addicted to Stumble Upon. Man, you get great great sites recommended for you. It's a great tool to browse around, especially when you're bored.


  • You know me... I love food. Now, making your favorite food more awesome, I found this article. Not sure if I want to put peanut butter in my ramen, but it won't hurt to try, eh?
  • I love my dog. If I had a house, I would totally go here to as a reference for some doggy places around the home.
  • Like seriously... if dogs can help another dog out, how come we can't? Sometimes I think humanity needs to learn from animals sometimes.
  • I love Cinnamon Rolls. One of my weakness. Now Cinnamon Roll Pancakes? Let's party.
  • Again, I love my dog. Now if only workplaces would allow you to bring your pet, that would be awesome. Well, it depends on what type of workforce you do. But seriously, if you have your own office, wouldn't be so cool to bring your dog/cat with you? It can relief some stress out of a stressful day at work!
Well, I hope you all have a great Sunday. I'm still struggling about the distance between me & Rob while he's gone. More on that soon.

MOONBEAMS!
Rima

No comments:

Post a Comment