Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Reminiscing Wednesday

Today I would like to reminisce the fun times I had this past weekend. Like I said, things are still not as swell in my life, so I'm taking blogging slowly. Sorry for being a wiener, hehe.

Watching the video makes me happy. It makes me forget at the stuffs that's going on right now.

I did the Color Run in San Diego this past Saturday, and I took my GoPro camera with me. It was indeed the Happiest 5K on the Planet. I even signed up for the LA one in February.

Warning: The video may make you sick due to the motion. Sorry, but both Rob & I can't contained our excitement during the run. If you have motion sickness, sorry, hehe.


Next run I wanna put my GoPro on a stick. Should be better imaging. 

xo, 

Rima

1 comment:

  1. I smiled through the whole video. I like the song you chose to go with too.

    ReplyDelete