Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Reminiscing Wednesday


I am stoked. This Saturday, I'll get to see another favorite band of mine... That involves this hot lady...


So I'm going to reminisce this week, all the songs of No Doubt. This would be my 3rd time watching them live. I even flew in to Utah just to watch them because I couldn't waited for the California date *dedication right thurr*

Here are some of my favs:


Uh C'mon... This is like the Ultimate No Doubt Song. This was one of the song that help me made the decision to break up with the Jerk Ex-(3rd)Boyfriend.
Now who doesn't want to have a fun spaghetti food fight?
uh, Major Girl Anthem.
Gotta love Adrian in Drag. And I just love the beat to this song.
The song came out perfect when I broke up with my first boyfriend aka Sister's Husband.
This song still hits home, because I'm in the current situation with Gwen in this song (all of my friends are getting married, married, pregnant or with child)
I performed this song during a Xmas Partay and it was a hit.
Uh this was Prom 2002. I danced to this with my date, who was the Brother of My Ex-(2nd) Boyfriend. Hahahaha... LONG STORY.
An oldie but goodie. Love the beat.

Well, I think the whole video set can be a good list, uh, during a work-out?

Anyways, I couldn't be more excited than now about No Doubt. The Best part is... Finally, I'll be in the Pit. Dream Come True.

moonbeams,
Rima

No comments:

Post a Comment