Thursday, November 1, 2012

Guest Post: Insert Sarcastic Remark Here

Well well, it's November 1st. Meaning, it's a new month (duh?). Meaning, a new list will be up soon. 
Speaking of list, let me introduce you a List-Lover-Sister of mine. This girl here is fuckin' hilarious (no shame on my f-bomb here because it's true). I forgot how I found her, for realz thru the interwebz. I fell in love with her blog and her personality when I read about her Future Husband list. I gave her a virtual high five. Just like a guest post that I did on her blog, we both decided to do it, the list way. 
Why? Because we're list whores. 
Oh and we both love Nutella.

Say hi to my Sister, Melissa.
blog // facebook // twitter // instagram  //  pinterest

Hey beautiful moon beamers! Melissa here from [insert sarcastic remark here]. I want to thank Rima for letting me post on her blog today. I'm a busy bee getting ready for Handmade Promenade and I thought I'd take a break from creating to share with you a few things. I've always been the type that liked to make lists. If you head on over to my blog and go back through the archives I used to list in a style similar to a Twitter feed, but before Twitter. Anywho, here we go.
  • things i need to say no to
    1. sweets - Nutella, chocolate chip cookies, brownies, candy. I have a sweet tooth like no other and boy oh boy has it been on one lately.
    2. sitting on my couch or at my computer not doing anything productive. 
    3. the snooze button - IT'S TIME TO GET UP!
    4. that tall can of [insert brand name here] tea that I say is a treat for doing XYZ, when really it's because I don't want to drink water.
    5. adding more things to my already full plate.
  • recipe for a perfect weekend
    1. spending the weekend with him (I'm currently single, so him is no one specific, but someone special for sure.)
    2. brunch with friends on a sunny morning. preferably outdoors at one of my favorite brunch spots.
    3. basking in the sun with a good book. maybe even on a beach some where.
    4. lots of rest and relaxation
    5. extra days added to the regular weekend
  • confessions
    1. I leave dirty dishes in the sink at night. Horrible, I know. Sometimes I just don't want to spend the 5 minutes it'll take to wash them in the kitchen because my bed is calling my name.
    2. I tried to use my COMPUTER MOUSE to scroll through my twitter time line on my PHONE. user error
    3. I have never been to a Disney park. But that's going to change next year. I've also never had a S'more or carved a pumpkin.
    4. I drink out of the bottle, not A bottle, the bottle or container whatever. I also the ice cream out of the tub or bucket.
    5. I like some catchy mainstream pop music. Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson, etc.
  • my last meal would include
    1. bacon
    2. red velvet cupcake with cream cheese frosting
    3. tall glass of sweet tea and lemonade
    4. Popeye's chicken strips with a biscuit and some mashed potatoes and gravy
    5. caesar salad
  • happy places
    1. my bed
    2. in my own head, usually lost in positive thoughts
    3. hanging out with friends - this usually involves music and/or food
    4. the beach
    5. traveling across the country and world

Wanna learn more about me? Stop by my blog, [insert sarcastic remark here]. It'll be fun. Thanks again Rima for having me.


No comments:

Post a Comment