Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Can it be September yet?

Call me crazy but I seriously can't wait for September.

Porque? After 14 years, I'm finally setting my feet back in the sands of Bali, Indonesia.

I miss this.

via
and this...

via
and more. I miss their foods, I miss the friendly people, I miss their beaches.

But this trip will be more than just a vacation. I will be volunteering for a couple of days with Bali Animal Welfare Association. Feel free to read about them. You know me, I'm a big dog fan and I care big time regarding their welfares... Especially after rescuing 2 dogs earlier this year.

As the months get closer, I will be assembling an extra suitcase/box filled with things that they need from their wishlist. If you want to donate any extra doggie beds, clean blankets, collars, leashes and what not, I would gladly take them and give them to BAWA.

I will talk more about BAWA in future posts, especially when the time gets closer.

Then after some fun times in Bali and saving dogs, I'm hoping to hit Thailand for 4-5 days... Since Mish raves about it so much. Followed by a weekend in Jakarta before I hit Califor-ni-a.

Obviously, my main goal in Thailand is to meet some phresh lady boys. It's a goal in life, I tell you.

Oh I can't wait to plan!!

xo,
Rima

3 comments:

  1. I love that you're volunteering with this group while you're in Bali! Definitely keep me posted on their wishlist, I'll send you some stuff to bring, or send you a gift card to pickup what you need. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excitingggggg, I want to send stuffs so let me know when it gets closer so I can help! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to win the lottery so I can go with you!

    ReplyDelete