Saturday, April 27, 2013

Lazy Sunday

Lazy Sunday @ Disneyland


Sunday Funday... Or Lazy Sunday... Gonna hit Disneyland for a couple of hours because I have nothing to do and was invited to go by Gaby... You know... Spending time with her as much as I can before she heads back home to Indonesia.

I had a hard time deciding what to wear... since I gain weight again. Nothing looks good on me. Sad but true. Then I saw my vintage Beckham Manchester United Jersey and I was like, "Oh haaay... Let's wear this." Then bam. Went on polyvore and decided to make a collage. I'm bored, y'all.

Yes I will use that exactly Longchamp purse... Those Minnie Ears... That colored pants... Bringing my Canon AE-1 and where those chucks.

Before Disneyland, we're heading to Tranquil Tea Lounge since we're both tea whores. Tea-ing it up like the Brits... But in a lounge? This should be interesting!

Hope y'all have a great weekend :)

moonbeams,
Rima

2 comments:

  1. I wish I were going with you!

    Have a corn dog/soft serve/churro for me. LOL!

    ReplyDelete