Friday, April 5, 2013

This baby ain't going nowhere...

What baby?

This one, you silly...



Yes I have a new baby and it's red. 2 weeks ago, the Pillow told me that he WILL get me a stand mixer for my birthday (he keeps on calling it a "blender". Oh men...) because I've been hinting him (more like bitchin' & complaining) of me wanting a new one. My current KitchenAid is 11 years old and is bound for retirement. Sadly I did not threw a partay for it, it just went straight to the box and stored in the garage.

Now this phresh red baby is standing gloriously in my small kitchen counter waiting to be used. Oh girl, you will be used.

A little FYI, this is KitchenAid Pro Line Mixer. It's 7 qt (!!!) and uses 1.3 Horse Power speed. Take about major baking here. It can make 14 dozen of cookies in one setting. Now that's what I'm talking about.

I was debating for the Professional 600 but when I saw the ProLine, I was like haaay.


I can not wait to try this new thang and get all cray in the kitchen.

Madeleines anyone?

xoxo,
Rima

PS: Thank you, Mr. Pillow for being so caring and knowing what I REALLY want. Well, there's another thing that I really want. Starts with a R, ends with a G, and rhymes with Bling. Holla.


6 comments:

  1. Hahaha I love that last part. So excited to see what you make with your new mixer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Mom has a Kitchenaid and they are the best gadget ever invented for the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah I love it! I'm obsessed with my kitchenaid! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah, so amazing!!! happy birthday, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh!!! Love! Lucky you! Bake me something :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 14 dozen?!? How is that real life?!

    ReplyDelete