Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Reminiscing Wednesday


And I will love you, baby - Always And I'll be there forever and a day - Always I'll be there till the stars don't shine Till the heavens burst and The words don't rhyme And I know when I die, you'll be on my mind And I'll love you - Always 
- Bon Jovi

Whenever I hear this song, it takes me back to 1994-1995 when I was in Jakarta, still in my Red & White (meaning: Elementary school). The song was SO big back then. My brother, being the talented man he is, played this song on the piano at school and everyone went cray. He was in 2nd grade.

Back then, I didn't really understand the meaning of the song but now I do. Pretty sad, I say. But I can't help but to belt it out when I'm driving alone in my car.

So if you're in SoCal and seeing a crazy Asian girl singing her lungs out in a Honda Civic, yup that's me.

xo,
Rima

No comments:

Post a Comment